Clinical Trials Centre, operating as a part of the Novasome Research and Development Centre, conducts clinical trials, phases 1 to 4, and bioequivalence studies. The Centre provides access to innovative therapies and new treatment procedures.
The Centre closely cooperates with the specialists from the Vratislavia-Medica St. John Paul II Hospital in Wroclaw and exploits the resources of equipment, medical stuff and clinical specialists in the following areas:
- internal medicine
- sleep disorder treatment
- lipid disorder treatment
We employ qualified research team comprised of professional specialised physicians, nurses and coordinating team. The trials are conducted in accordance with Good Clinical Practice (ICH GCP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
The Centre features:
- sixteen double-occupancy rooms equipped with modern hospital beds, a bathroom, TV and Wi-Fi
- medical consultation rooms
- sample collection room
- biological material processing room
- medicinal product storage room
- modern medical equipment (ECG, USG, pharmaceutical chamber)
- room access control system
- integrated refrigerator and freezer temperature monitoring system with an alarm system in case of deviations, and room environment monitoring system
- laboratory equipment (refrigerators and freezers for storage of medicinal products and biological material, cooled centrifuges)
We are looking forward to cooperate with pharmaceutical companies, Contract Research Organisations and research physicians with initiative for carrying out clinical trials, developing scientific activity and participating in international projects.